Sunday, March 24, 2013

Kiss My Pink PTU




used PSP9 to make this tag, but it should work in all versions


Supplies Needed
Tubeup and close of choice: I am using "Courtney" by Verymany. You can purchase this tube and more at VeryManyTubes.
Please note you must have a license to use any art purchased from Verymany Tubes
Scrapkit- Kiss My Pink by Tasha's Playground. This kit is exclusive to The PSP Project and can be purchased at the store HERE.
Mask- WSL_Mask192 which can be downloaded from Weescotslass Creations.

Fonts Used
Pixelade
All Things Pink

Filters
Xero- Fritillary



Lets Get Started!!


Open a new image 600 x 600
open frame 1 and copy and paste as a new layer, resize by 85%

Magic wand inside, selections, modify, expand by 5
layers, new raster layer and flood fill with colour from tube

Selections, invert, delete, select none and move this layer below the frame


On the this layer use the following Xero- Fritillary settings

Magic wand inside your frame again
selections, modify, expand by 5
Copy and paste your close up as a new layer
Selections, invert, delete, select none and move this layer below the frame
Change the opacity of your closeup to 50%

Copy and paste the glass as a new layer
position over the top of your closeup

copy and paste the cityscape as a new layer, move to the bottom and move it up a bit, see my tag for reference

Copy and paste paper5 as a new layer, move to the bottom
layers, load/save mask, load/save mask from disk
select mask and click load
on your layers palette, merge group

Copy and paste your tube as a new layer and resize if needed
Position

copy and paste the limousine and hat, resize both and drop layers, Position

copy and paste drink1 and the bag, resize both and drop layers, Position


Now is the time to add ©Information and your name

I used Pixelade size 10 for my © Information and added a gradient glow
For the name, I used "All Things Pink"

Crop Image

File save as


Before you close your tag in paint shop, make sure you save a backup incase you are offering your tag as a WWO: )


and your done..

Thankyou for trying my tutorial.

This tutorial was written by Shmelly aka Prettyblueeyes86 on the 24th March 2013
Please do not claim as your own.

1 comments:

Tasha said...

love it, thank you so much!!!

My Banner

Please snag :)
 photo Prettyblueeyes86Creations.png

Contact Me

If you wish to contact me, please email me at prettyblueeyes86@hotmail.com
Thankyou :)

Chat Box

My License Numbers

CI1060LM
MTA-3358
ZZT435
APSS0273
AC657
AIL0187
CDO-3738
DSI-1499
EAS10233
IRM242B
MPT6179
PTE3246
PFD_babylicious36883
RZ037
SATC2891
TPP00895
LM87353 and Fan Club Member-Melissa8264015
TTZ290
Toosh2134
UYA0492
AMIMEBA
BJ1146

Terms of Use

These tutorials and any masks, template or scrapkits made are my own creations from my own ideas. Do not steal my tutorials and turn them into your own. You may use these for your own personal use. If you wish to link to my tutorials for use in forum activity challenges, please leave me a shout in my shoutbox with a link to the site you wish to link from. I would love to see creations from my tutorials so if you are posting a tag somewhere you can feel free to leave the link to that in my shoutbox as well, or leave a comment under the tutorial you used. Thank you.
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Hi all. Im Shmelly aka prettyblueeyes86. I am 26yrs old and live in Australia with my partner, our daughters Skye and Emily and our pets. If you would like to contact me prettyblueeyes86@hotmail.com

Influenster